I am a native North Carolinian who attended high school here in Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools. I then spent four years earning my bachelor’s degree at NC State before heading off to law school and then picking Pineville as the perfect place for me to raise my family.
I have deep roots in this state and have found that no one can match the wonders of North Carolina and Pineville exemplifies the best of the south. We have the traditional small-town feel while balancing tradition with the innovations of the 21st century. I’m proud of the incredible things this town has accomplished and look forward to bringing my own personal experiences as an attorney and a millennial to help keep our wonderful town competitive without losing our charm.
Here are my biggest concerns for the term ahead:
- Renovate the old mill downtown and expand that area with shopping and dining options that will become a resource to all in Pineville.
- Improve road congestion by working closely with the State Department of Transportation to ensure we have the most efficient roadways possible.
- Create more parking for downtown Pineville.
- Fix our Fire Department and ensure our firefighters have all the resources they need.
- Work closely with County officials to ensure we continue to improve our schools.
- Expand dining options in the downtown Pineville area.
- Ensure that merchants are attracted to the town by continuing to foster improvements throughout the community.
- Ensure responsible and balanced development of the few undeveloped areas left in Pineville. We should ensure we have a good balance of viable housing options and the resources in town to allow people to raise their families here.
- Encourage a diversified economy in Pineville.